Saturday night hockey

Saturday night hockey
Saturday night hockey

Friday, August 6, 2010

Rooster Party

Barb at Bella Vista is having a rooster party.  Barb's blog has nothing to do with quilting but she does have beautiful things and I have strolled through her blog from time to time.  And I am posting for her rooster party.

I only have one rooster but he is a beauty and I've been wanting to post a picture of him.  So this seemed like the opportune time - a rooster party!

Wally is not ceramic or cross stitched or painted on a plate or any of those other beautiful mediums.  He is a real live Chantecler chicken.  He definitely rules the roost!


Isn't he a beautiful boy! 

Janet

1 comment:

  1. Good lord he is gorgeous! And te Bella Vista blog is something else. I just can't picture Wally sitting as nicely on your table as does the ceramic one on Ms Bella Vista's site. :-)

    ReplyDelete