Saturday night hockey

Saturday night hockey
Saturday night hockey

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Friday Night With Friends Report

I love Friday Night With Friends and Friday Night Sew In because once I sign up I feel like I have made a commitment and I actually get some sewing done! 

Last night I made these blocks for Nolene in the Paper Pieced Swap.  They were supposed to be done by the end of June…. I started making a block one day last week but totally messed it up and decided I was too tired to concentrate.  But they are done and in the mail now…. only four days late…

IMG_7996

I hope you had a productive Friday Night With Friends!

Janet

7 comments:

  1. Lovely stars, I like the colour combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stars are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colour combinations x good work x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are pretty complicated stars but I like the result. Nolene should be pretty happy to get those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW those stars are gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous blocks. Did you foundation piece them? I wouldn't want to try to do them any other way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those blocks. You are tempting me to try foundation piecing. Bet Nolene is over the moon with them......xx

    ReplyDelete